Every year, EA releases a team per competition with the best players in it. This team, called ‘Team of the Season’ is highly anticipated by the FIFA Community. During this period, and during the release of the TOTY, you’ll see an enormous price drop, causing by players who want to sell all of their players for coins to buy packs. Check out an earlier post about this ‘Market Crash‘, for tips & tricks!
What is the ‘Team of the Season’?
Every FIFA player will know this Team of the Season, but for the few among us that don’t know what it is: here you will have an explanation. EA releases a team for the ‘big five’ (BPL, Ligue 1, Liga BBVA, Serie A, Bundesliga), which contains the best players of the past season. This will put the players in the highlights and they have better skills then their ‘normal’ card. They are very rare and worth a lot of money! Because everyone wants to add an TOTS-player to their squad, they start selling their team very early. This will begin in about two weeks, so get prepared! It is best to sell all your players early and don’t buy any, because their value will decrease rapidly.
Which different teams will there be released, and more important: when?
In this year’s case, there will be 11 teams released (the dates are expected and not yet confirmed by EA):
- Gold Community TOTS – May 6th to 13th, 2015
- Silver Community TOTS – May 6th to 13th, 2015
- Bronze Community TOTS – May 6th to 13th, 2015
- Barclays Premier League TOTS – May 13th to 20th, 2015
- Football League TOTS – May 15th to 18th, 2015
- Bundesliga TOTS- May 20th to 27th, 2015
- Serie A TOTS – May 27th to June 3rd, 2015
- Ligue 1 TOTS – May 27th to June 3rd, 2015
- Liga BBVA TOTS – June 3rd to 10th, 2015
- Rest of the World TOTS – June 5th to 8th, 2015
- EAS FC TOTS – June 8th to 12th, 2015
The last one is also the most special one, because it contains the best players (voted by EA) of this season. A lot of gamers are waiting for this moment, so make sure you have everything ready before the expected releasing.
We’ve already made our own prediction for this year’s TOTS of the ‘big five’, you can find it here!
What do you think of the provided information? Which players tops your wanted list for this year’s TOTS? Please let us all know in the comments down below!