Which right winger do you need to outpace defenders and score goals from outside the box? The right winger is one of the key players and can be used to give assists. Here the top 5 list including a lot of fast wingers. Here you can read our opinion!
Top 5 RF/RW/RM Players – FUT 15
1. Arjen Robben: I, as Dutchman, love this player and he’s in my opinion the only player which still is in the same form as he was in during the World Championship final against Spain. He is incredibly fast and that for a player that’s already 30 years old. We have already published an Arjen Robben review in FIFA 15 Ultimate Team.
2. Gareth Bale: Even a little bit faster than Arjen Robben and also a bit faster than Cuadrado. He is insane, although his dribbling should be higher than 84.
3. Thomas Müller: When you need a winger with insane pace, he isn’t an apt right winger. This player is useful if you use your right winger to shoot from outside the box. He is a very good finisher, but his work rates aren’t good: high/ high workrates.
4. Alexis Sanchez: Alexis was amazing in real life when he played for FC Barcelona. He is still doing great at Arsenal, although his role has changed and now he is not a real winger. He has good pace and dribbling which makes him extremely suitable for the game.
5. Juan Cuadrado: This player is the best right winger (after Müller) when it comes to value for money. He has 5* skill stars and he is extremely fast. A killing combination and that is why I love him on the wings.