The 5 players with the best short passing in FIFA Ultimate Team 15 (FUT 15). Which players got the highest rankings from EA? Which player is the best option for your own squad?
Top 5 Passers – FUT 15
1. Xavi: The best passer in the game is the well-known midfielder from FC Barcelona, Xavi Hernandez. He plays with his enormous passing skills, and has at most game an accuracy of above the 90%! Due to that, he is 95 short passers, and combined with his 86 overall rating, he is the perfect defending midfielder for every club.
2. Andres Iniesta: Second is the playmaker from FC Barcelona also. Known for his goal against the Netherlands in the WC final 2010, which let Spain win the World Cup! He is an amazing passer, 93 rated, but his dribbling is also phenomenal. This makes him the perfect attacking midfielder in the game.
3. Andrea Pirlo: Andrea Pirlo, the guy who topped the Free Kick top 5 is third in this one. The midfielder of Juventus has an amazing short pass, which is rated on 92. Combine that with his FK and you can see that he can both score and assist goals!
4. Toni Kroos: This attacking midfielder of Real Madrid has a decent shot, decent dribbling skills and a short pass. The short pass is rated 91, which gets him into the fourth place of this top 5. Feel free to try him out, because you will see how good he is.
5. Cesc Fabregas: The former Arsenal and FC Barcelona star, Cesc Fabregas, joined Chelsea. Mourinho bought him probably for his passing skills, because he has a 91 rated short pass. Also his dribbling makes him a player that is worth to play for Chelsea FC.
Are you looking for:
Picture used under Creative Commens (Alfonso Jimenez)