The best 5 defenders in the Barclays Premier League (BPL) with Vincent Kompany, John Terry, Per Mertesacker, Jan Vertonghen and Pablo Zabaleta. These players are the highest rated defenders in the BPL and that’s the reason why I have chosen to talk briefly about every player.
Top 5 best defenders – FUT 15
5. Pablo Zabaleta: This player is the No.1 right back from Manchester City. He’s famous for his spectacular shots, although EA Sports gave him a low 54 shooting. He is not a really fast right back, but his defensive stats compensate that weak point. He is good at defending and he’s really strong which makes him very useful if you need a defensive right back.
4. Jan Vertonghen: His stats look insane and that is the same as last year. He is fast and he covers all the requirements that is needed for a central defender. He is strong, is a really good header and he can easily keep up with fast strikers. This player is the best central back for your money in the BPL. He costs 10.500 coins at the moment (10 oktober 2014).
3. Per Mertesacker: This player has always been poked fun at, because of his really bad pace. His overall rating is really good, but I only recommand him if you play with three center backs, because otherwise he will be easily outpaced by any player.
2. John Terry: Very old now, but he still performs as he did a few years ago. Therefore, he still plays for Chelsea, but in FIFA 15 Ultimate Team, he hasn’t kept his old qualities: he is really slow; he has only 41 pace which means that he has just a small amount more pace. I don’t recommand him, but only when you play with three defenders (consisting of two faster central backs).
1. Vincent Kompany: Complete defender and in my opinion, he’s the upgraded version of Jan Vertonghen. He is really expensive, so you need to settle the difference (I think).
What do you think of this top 5 best defenders BPL? Let us know in the comments!
The Picture is used under Creative Commens (Corey Adam Crowley)