This is a Team of the Season with the best players of the past season of all competitions, except the Bundesliga, Liga BBVA, Ligue 1, Barclays PL, Serie A and Football League. It was very hard to make a prediction for this one, because there are so many players that deserve a place in this squad. We believe that the following 11 players have the biggest chance to get a TOTS card.
‘Rest of the World’ TOTS: prediction
- Moisés Muñez (América): This guy is the biggest uncertainity, because picking the goalkeeper for this Team of the Season was a really tough choice. I choosed for him because of his IF (71 -> 73).
- Danilo (FC Porto): I am pretty sure that Danilo will be in this TOTS, because of the following reasons: his transfer to Real Madrid, 2 IF’s and a +2 winter upgrade (77 -> 79). He also doesn’t have that much concurrention on his place, so I think he can add another card to his already big list (already 5 cards in-game).
- Sven van Beek (Feyenoord): This guy has had his breakthrough this season and EA saw that, which resulted in a +6 winter upgrade (68 -> 74). This made him famous by the larger crowd outside the Dutch Eredivisie, where he was already known. He is one of the talents for the future!
- Tomás Sivok (Besiktas): This guy is also an uncertainity, but I choose him because of his IF (76 -> 78). He is playing for the Turkish club Besiktas and is on a good roll this season.
- Jetro Willems (PSV): Is the best defender in the Dutch Eredivisie, according to their ranking. Became the champions with PSV and played a key role in that title. EA rewarded him with a +3 winter upgrade (72 -> 75), but he still doesn’t have any IF’s.
- Wesley Sneijder (Galatasaray): In my opinion the best CAM in the game, and I’m not the only one who says that. He earned 2 IF’s and especially the last one (86 rated) is amazing if you look at his stats. He has an amazing shot, outstanding passing and his free kick is of another level. Is playing really good for Galatasaray this season.
- Landon Donovan (LA Galaxy): This guy is such a beast, I am a really big fan of his playing style. EA also noticed it and rewarded him with 2 IF’s at LA Galaxy. For his age, he is 33 years old, is his pace just simply blazing (85 pace on his SIF). He will feel a lot younger if you play with him.
- Luiz Adriano (FC Shakhtar): Adriano is playing an enormous role in the topscorers’ list of the Champions League of this season, because he scored 9 goals in 7 matches! He scored 5 goals in a match against BATE (7-0 victory), which put him next to Lionel Messi. He earned already 2 IF’s this season.
- Ricardo Quaresma (FC Porto): Really made fame after the victory on Bayern München, where he played a key role in the match, which resulted in a MOTM card. He also earned an IF by EA, so I think that a position in the Team of the Season will be for him.
- Marcus Berg (Panathinaikos): Was in the Team of the Season of last year and I believe he will be in this one as well. Got 2 IF’s for his performances in Greece with Panathinaikos.
- Memphis Depay (PSV): Is wanted by Liverpool, Manchester United and PSG after he won the national league title with PSV, in which he was the best player. EA rewarded him with 1 IF and a+1 winter upgrade (78 -> 79)!
Do you agree with these predictions? Please let us know in the comments down below