Making coins in FIFA 15 Ultimate Team is really hard. Especially now, when all prices are very high and you cannot buy a bunch of players at once, because most people don’t have the money to price fix players or do anything else to make coins. That’s the reason why I have chosen to explain you an easy method which is an absolutely 100% guarantee of making a lot of coins. If you have between 10.000 and 40.000 coins, you can also use my other trading method (59th minute trading).
Trading method: Making money with Chemistry Styles
First things first; there are some requirements for this method which are almost the same for this one as for the 59th minute trading:
- You can use this method on your console or on the FIFA 15 Ultimate Team Web app: you don’t need fast hands; although, sharp eyes is the main requirement.
- You need at least 3.000 coins to use this method. You can try it with less money, but this will probably not work out fine.
How does this trading method work?
There are some things you need to do, I have made an action plan to make things clear:
- Visit the transfer market and search for a striker you can afford (for example: Doumbia, Jackson Martinez, Negredo, etc.). In my case: I chose to do this method with Hernanes (club: Inter).
- Check his normal card price with the basic chemistry style: 3.1 thousand coins a.t.m.
- Look for Hernanes with a chemistry style that is really rare. I found only one Hernanes with the hawk chemistry style.
- Check the price with his rare chemistry style: 6.2 thousand coins a.t.m.
- Buy the normal Hernanes card on the market and buy a single Hawk chemistry style card (800 coins).
- Apply the chemistry style to his normal card.
- Put him on the transfer market for roughly 6.000 coins.
- You have made a profit of roughly 2.3 thousand coins after taxes.
Sometimes you have to wait some time before he sells, but eventually, in most cases, he will sell and you will make a nice profit!
GR33NYUK made a video about this method, so if you prefer watching over reading, you can use this video!