Best Formation FIFA 17
Finding the best formation FIFA 17 is not easy for the beginning players. FIFA 17 offers 25 different formations which could be quite overwhelming. One thing players need to know is that in fact there is not real a best formation in FIFA 17. Every gamer has his own playstyle so what works for us does not necessary work for you. Still we have looked in to the best possible formation to start with in FIFA 17. Honestly our favourite formation are not much changed from previews FIFA games. Read more on that below.
Top 5: Best formation FIFA 17
With the introduction of the new engine and some new AI features FIFA 17 could feel more difficult to play. But once you play couple matches and get more used to the game you will notice that in core the game is still the same. So if you played previews FIFA games we are quite sure that you will play FIFA 17 with the same formations like we did. For the new players FIFA 17 could be harder to learn. So we recommend to choose some simple formations to start with.
Some may or may not work out for you it really depends on your playstyle and set of players you have, so feel free to try a different combination. It’s extremely important to choose an formation that fits your starting team. Once you get more players on the way you can than easily try more complex formations.
As said above there is no best formation in FIFA 17 you might have to adapt to beat your opponent so step out your comfort zone when the situation arises and choose a different formation. Also remember: every FIFA team has their ‘best formation’, so it’s your job to find it!
- 4-4-2: This formation is our favorite in the list and is also very popular in real life. This formation is known for the good defending structure which is really helpful for starting players. Problem of this very popular formation is that many players know how to tackle it. So a good combination of quality midfielders and attackers is a must for this formation to work.
- Best formation to use against 4-4-2: 4-5-1
- 4-3-3: Second favorite and also most used in real life in many varieties. It’s biggest pro is that you can use it with attacking wingers, players who need a good cross. If you are a player that who uses a lot of crosses, that this is the formation for you! Remember to combine two fast attacking wingers with an centrum striker who has good jumping and heading,
- Best formation to use against 4-3-3: 4-1-4-1
- 4-1-2-1-2: Is let’s say a more exotic formation with its dynamic midfield. You will need two fast ‘wing midfielders’ and a good attacking midfielder, but if you have that, this formation might become your favorite! This team is all about pace, but that is just the thing we like about it.
- Best formation to use against 4-1-2-1-2: 4-5-1
- 4-2-3-1:This formation is also one for the defending players, because of the four defenders and two defending midfielders. With this formation you can lean back and wait for a good counter moment but you will need to invest in fast attacking players, as they need to be of a high level. Especially your striker needs be of a higher level to score a lot, because most of the time he will be the only one up front!
- Best formation to use against 4-2-3-1: 3-5-2
- 3-5-2: The formation used by the famous Dutch coach van Gaal in the World Championship who made it quite fare with not the strongest team. Since then this formation has gain a lot of popularity with the FIFA players. The key element in your squad will be the attacking midfielder, so you will need to invest a lot of coins in him!
- Best formation to use against 3-5-2: 4-3-2-1
Is our best formation FIFA 17 complete top 5 for you? Probably not so let us know in the comments down below what you feel is the best formation for the beginner in FIFA 17!
Check out all the new Inform Items in FUT 17 there are some new amazing cards.